Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Random thoughts going through my mind

achievement great love power action against Aging ambition beautiful beauty beginning belief belittle Bible bold Boldness brain chance choice clarity comfort compliment confidence confident conflict courage creation creativity

...just a few of the words I have running around my mind concerning my life and the lives of those I love. Each word holds a bounty of emotions and thoughts and ideas. I have never really paid that much attention to blogs but lately a friend of mine has been really digging into them and as she would share with me the lives of these women I became inspired by them and their courage to put their hearts out there for the world to see. To share richly of themselves and their lives. I felt drawn to start a blog myself ....a place I can give of myself and hopefully enriched someone elses life.....a place others can respond and bless my life in return. So here it goes.....bear with me as I figure this thing out. I pray abundant blessings for all of you today and every day. I pray your hearts will be full of the great things of God, so full it spills out onto everyone you come in contact with.

3 comments:

  1. And you said you had nothing to say that would interest anyone......I'm crying here! I love you so much and I love your heart for Jesus! I hope everyone is ready for a peak at your wisdom and love of God. They surely won't be disappointed. I love that you are my very best girlfriend. Shhhhhhh, don't tell Piper! She has issues with that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you have started this blog you are so encouraging to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much. I love you guys, your comments mean more to me than words can express.

    ReplyDelete