Friday, October 30, 2009

Words

I have a thing about words.....I love them. I love to read them and look at them and think about them.
One simple word can say so much or so little. One word can convey a whole mirad of emotion or be
completely devoid of any emotion at all. Words are thought provaking and can be completely thoughtless.
Words conjure up beautiful images and memories....sights and smells.....wonderful feelings. Some words bring feelings of regret, hurt or remorse. Today I'm thinking of good words.......words to cause smiles and feelings of happiness. These words remind me of my Esther bible study and the women who are participating. I think they are all princesses and goddessess......full of grace and beauty and strength, each one individual and unique in their own right. I have come to love them so much and find such treasures in each and every one of them. So here's to my Esther Ladies and a few of the words I think of when I think of them.





1 comment:

  1. Very very sweet! Thanks for sharing your love of words with me and thank you for your loyalty to all of us! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete